Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Re: Reviewing Virtual Advisory Work

Hi Megan, I get this call once a month. . . But no one signs me up, because I wont pay for any listing service. . . . Search "SWMM expert" and that's me . . . No service can beat that. SO WHY would I pay for a service? . . . NEVER.  I already know how to beat google!

However, all of you are paying HEAVILY to get your CRM built, and customized to automate the cash flow in. And you all seek tools and tricks to make it better, faster, easier . . . Give me a free account, and I will Beta-Test anything you are building. . .  Step you-out far ahead of everyone! ... see my skill base, and career level... now read it to see how much was really CHANGING SOFTWARE ENGINEERING FOR PEOPLE!!!

Your call!
Regards,
Eric
813-616-0164

Sent from my iPhone 11+max :-D))

On May 1, 2020, at 9:33 AM, Megan Shehan <megan.shehan@advisorycloud.com> wrote:



Eric, new month, new opportunities - I'd love to pick your brain about our Virtual Advisory Board program and review whether your background may align with opportunities through our platform.

Can we find 10-minutes to catch up today or early next week?
Looking forward to it,
Megan

------- Forwarded Message -------

Eric, have you had a chance to reconsider taking advantage of advisory work this year?

The current business climate is a perfect opportunity to extend your expertise and professional accolades, while helping companies seeking out-of-the-box advice.
Virtual advisory boards and remote advisory work can all be done on your schedule, and from the convenience of a home office.
Can we take 10-minutes to review some of the open opportunities on AdvisoryCloud, and how your background might align with remote advisory work immediately available?
Warm regards,
Megan

 

Megan Shehan
Analyst @ AdvisoryCloud
(628) 250-3002 - My Calendar


Praise for AdvisoryCloud
Successful new advisors speak out:

Copyright © 2020 AdvisoryCloud
Our address is 7 Hamilton Landing, Novato, Ca 94949, United States

To opt-out or manage your communication preferences, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK restart and I’m doing it right now, everything‘s gonna be clear as can be and if you have any questions get a change resolved immediately ... everybody’s got to carry their own weight I’m gonna make this happen; it’s gonna happen really fast!
Trust God
Thanks Jesus,hold on tight!

Labels

EDX-101 (2) Flash (2) pamama (2)