Sunday, May 27, 2018

Course Project Activity #2

Course Project Activity #2 | Course Project Activity #2 | edX101 Courseware | edX

Brainstorm with your course team and write a brief memo to record your thoughts. Documenting your discussion will come in handy during the self-assessment.

How would I get my course out more?  I'm comfortable with moving this forward with the existing school systems that I am engaged with.  Creating more Experiential Learning opportunities are fundamental for who I am.  Making this system stronger and more available seems necessary for the next step of this plan. Getting this out is where I need to start first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK restart and I’m doing it right now, everything‘s gonna be clear as can be and if you have any questions get a change resolved immediately ... everybody’s got to carry their own weight I’m gonna make this happen; it’s gonna happen really fast!
Trust God
Thanks Jesus,hold on tight!

Labels

EDX-101 (2) Flash (2) pamama (2)