Saturday, November 5, 2011

David Warlick

David Warlick: About

firefox I am a 35 year educator -- a classroom teacher, district administrator, and staff consultant with the North Carolina State Department of Public Instruction. Since 1995, I have been doing business as The Landmark Project; consulting, writing, programming, and public speaking. My attribution site, Citation Machine, serves nearly a million page views a day and classroom blogging tool, Class Blogmeister, has served more than a quarter of a million teachers and students.

I am the author of four books on instructional technology and 21st century literacy and have spoken to audiences throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, The Middle East, and South America.

This web page serves as an easy to get to springboard to my broader web presences.
Contact Info

For Content
David Warlick
david.warlick@gmail.com
(copy Brenda)

- Sent using Google Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK restart and I’m doing it right now, everything‘s gonna be clear as can be and if you have any questions get a change resolved immediately ... everybody’s got to carry their own weight I’m gonna make this happen; it’s gonna happen really fast!
Trust God
Thanks Jesus,hold on tight!

Labels

EDX-101 (2) Flash (2) pamama (2)