Thursday, March 3, 2022

ground against a tree "closes the energy loop"

This is our ONLY CHANCE: Community Supported Agriculture – A Farmer’s Perspective: 

https://www.buzzsprout.com/491938/9187077-community-supported-agriculture-a-farmer-s-perspective


What is really remarkable is when I READ this email below to you, I remember our conversations in detail! The feelings, vibrations, and coherence of these frequencies between us, we can make it "non-local" with need this blog.  This blog allows us to share easily, since no one listens and understands that we are already doing telepathy instead. And we can anytime we want to. Yea, first babysteps, so here's some little pebbles in the pond, but still people drown in these ripples.

Now go outside, Barefoot on the ground and find a tree to lean against a tree "closes the energy loop," between the SUN, Earth, and Heart. YES do this one routine daily, for five minutes, or an hour, or two every day, same place, same time, same tree, and you will heal all your dis-ease. Yes, any dis-ease vanishes with vibrational synchronicity in unity to the universe. We create and are born into, while everything in life requires patience and skills. Remember God made us from the dust of the Earth, to tend his Garden. So LOVE a tree, one tree, any tree. try it. Please prove me wrong; we are more electrical and magnetic, not only chemical. Ignore the BSN chemicals and deceptions. OUR HEART (is a big pumping magnet) of Love that has evolved here on Earth for millennia. This connections will get you healthy and strong in days, with the normal natural energy of Earth moving through you again. Earth is a big Magnet too, you can't stick your shoes to the refrigerator with a magnet, remove your plastic shoes, and go outside and connect. Earth is Love, Only here for Heart, one life, one love, while . . . plastic shoes block energy flow = greed, BSN, divide & conquer . . . blah, blah, blah

Yes, the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground. . .  Get reconnected!

This week, I decided I want to be age 12 again, like the gangster in school. I’ve already got my fort, and today noticed my hair getting longer, and darker ! . . . wow, I’m doing the Prayerline 4-5am EST, every day teaching and learning about prayer more all the time. Please join me in Lent to restore deep commitment and connection with the Christ Consciousness through Prayer incessantly !
BUT then I can’t remember who this conversation was with . . . so did you get a copy and I have no idea what I was talking about. Then you need to read it over a few times. The pieces at the beginning here, will only make sense if you read the pieces at the end.

READ, WHY READ, what's reading? Wow, all the matrix programming has trained you to skip, Browse, and NO ONE READS anymore! No reading, means no comprehension . . . So you buy drugs full of toxins, and eat poisonous foods, and use treated waters, all filled with chemical research and nanoparticles instead of nature minerals and enzymes; because you listen to CNN lies, instead of reading this truth. Like how Canada would only allow CNN broadcasted there IF they included disclaimer statements that they were fictional. Or read any studies in detail to know how twisted the news versions are!

OF COURSE, YOU ARE SICK, SORE, TIRED, no surprise, all these leads to $$$

What’s most remarkable to me, is how little I care if anyone believes me, or understands the truth hidden in MK-Ultra, E=Mc2, frequencies, vibrations, and coherence, or any other Science I present beyond the Matrix propaganda everyone is addicted too. . . 

Cause when I get visitors like this monarch butterfly, I know I’ll always have all the help I need!  Yes, Someone is helping me out: https://youtu.be/YHc37kRcERo
God Bless You all;
dr.Rafe



PS. Grand Mothers Dawn, Joni & Joyce are here with me now, Ely is with her Great-granddaughter, while others are lining up to help, but no one has reached kcuhc or htiek's kids yet, because they are all back-words. 
Begin forwarded message:
Date: March 3, 2022 at 4:55:42 AM EST
Subject: What is the truth, and why should I care if CNN makes it so fast and easy?
Date: March 2, 2022 at 3:09:16 PM EST 
Dear American,

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK restart and I’m doing it right now, everything‘s gonna be clear as can be and if you have any questions get a change resolved immediately ... everybody’s got to carry their own weight I’m gonna make this happen; it’s gonna happen really fast!
Trust God
Thanks Jesus,hold on tight!

Labels

EDX-101 (2) Flash (2) pamama (2)