Sunday, August 15, 2021

iPhone 13+max :-D)). Research Project!

On Aug 11, 2021, at 3:46 PM, Rafael Rivera wrote:

Cristine Legare



Let’s chat again Monday about doing some new research in the area of Spiritual Rituals. We need to create some research to open up the deeper truths of how Synchronicities are the Love Language of the Universe!  Yes, my life is always Joy and Love in Synchronicities. Like my own experience this week with randomly calling you after speaking with my son Chris who starts a new job too.

Yes, I told you about dating Kristel, Christine, and then Kristen in High School always in trouble with my buddy Allen. My daughter named after my mom and my son named after my HS buddies. So now looking up his new gig to see his bike ride into his new job.**  

Then his bike ride is about the same as mine was doing 10 years getting a Phd. His scenario is evolving and improving from my own. 1/4 trip north for him is passing his wife's office so they can bike together enhancing their relationship with more powerful bonding moments.  My ride was north, while my wife would ride south. I did also stop 1/2 on my trip north to do yoga, but never with my wife. Again this shows the synchronicities that follow me. I told him how proud I was his DNA was improving on my like his sister had with water!

What Water? Oh I've been a water engineer all my life so Architecture work involving water is improving on my work. And his sister did one better sending me a baby picture of her daughter.  Yes, my daughter and her daughter here in the creek at 2. This is my two kids between my knees at the bottom too. Again carrying the DNA experiences on to the next generation. The greatest Compliment I ever received. So I'm wicked proud of them both as remarkable people finding their own divinity independently to step beyond what I could do.

NOW I SEE! 
My son's new gig, is another couple as a firm as his first gig in Tampa. . . lol, yes I laugh about this seeing the synchronicity of the two firms of couples is what started his wife too. MORE SYNC! Now I must search this couple and see what they write as linked above (**) . . . taking my responsibility, as I see the two-couple architecture firms he's chosen, and how have their first interview QUESTION:
  • MU: What is the role of writing in Architecture? 
  • MLA: I think it’s something that gives us time to reflect and combine disconnected ideas. It’s a process of trying to put words to things we’ve done that we may not completely understand. In writing, something you read six months ago, a project you’re working on right now, and a project that you wrapped up two years ago suddenly come into conversation with one another. 
NOW . . . at 6:22:44 SYNC CLIP!  screenshot ==>
I have seen the sync, and added all the pic's, videos, links, ideas, experiences and data here together in this BLOG. I CAN Edit, and correct each day with more clarity. CristinXena, and DawnXena can help me develop this.

This new experience I write for this blog shows me how I AM, in the Right Place at the Right Time, doing what it is that I MUST DO. Like accepting my responsibility. Accepting that I understand synchronicity. stepping into it by proposing I complete my DrPH  . . . only a dissertation missing, with the 90 credits there on the contracts all completed. 

YES, New Consciousness Research with Spiritual Rituals ==> Doing Mayan Sun Gaze. . . 

So now instead of speaking to turtles or Mr. Lime maybe we need to ask some Mushroom questions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0





Great to Chat!
Thanks again, and God Bless you and Yours =)
DRafe'

Dr. Eric Rafael Rivera Weaver
www.linkedin.com/in/stars2man/
www.starsusa.org <===. See first link to Mom’s Ritual

http://journal2mygod.blogspot.com/2021/03/turtle-story.html
http://journal2mygod.blogspot.com/2005/08/the-little-soul-and-son.html
Sent from my iPhone 11+max :-D))
Sent from my iPhone 12+max :-D))
Sent from my iPhone 13+max :-D))



No comments:

Post a Comment

OK restart and I’m doing it right now, everything‘s gonna be clear as can be and if you have any questions get a change resolved immediately ... everybody’s got to carry their own weight I’m gonna make this happen; it’s gonna happen really fast!
Trust God
Thanks Jesus,hold on tight!

Labels

EDX-101 (2) Flash (2) pamama (2)