Thursday, January 24, 2019

mass transit —- Electric cars

The death of the electric car is another movie that you might want to watch; talking about the same issue with industry controlling people.

my comments about Monsanto and fluoride and tobacco are the same thing, industry controlling people = not capitalism!  Not people "deciding" but people "being programmed!"

apparently this did not register for either of you!

When i started at USF Again, I saw this over and over again. First finding that cancer was "made up"
by industry. Then John hired me because he had been researching it and looking at the same thing from the science perspective, while I had been living it  .... that's why John and I became such great brothers, seeing the same thing from opposite sides of the fence...

Anyway I can't argue about this with you anymore. It's too fundamental and intimate .... so I created this list of movies to bridge this gap... don't think you can watch them all .... NOT even if you pretend it's fantasy ... some are too close to home.


Sent from my iPhone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK restart and I’m doing it right now, everything‘s gonna be clear as can be and if you have any questions get a change resolved immediately ... everybody’s got to carry their own weight I’m gonna make this happen; it’s gonna happen really fast!
Trust God
Thanks Jesus,hold on tight!

Labels

EDX-101 (2) Flash (2) pamama (2)