Friday, October 13, 2017

Patent US20070170306 - Unity method - Google Patents

I submitted this after I started my MBA Patent US20070170306, and it was about what my Son had taught me. . . I posted more about this again: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MayanChant/conversations/messages/323 It's really a trip for me to see what happens when I'm asked a question. . . or forced to ANSWER one. Like even to see or share something with someone. . .

Like, Suzanne said how the PTSD was so apparent, with the Irma Hurricane passing by so close!

So I graduated again and so my Son said how I've done this before. He told me how I've written a journal since high school, so each degree/transition was written up.  Discussions on what was attempted, and what was completed, and what was next. . . . Like My first Handyman business in NJ, lasted two months before my Dad hired me to clean out his Garage so he could move to Tampa!

Funny, last week my Dad hired me as a Handyman, again!

I wonder if I'll be cleaning out the garage again!  Course back then, he offered me "room and board" but then included a vacation to Tampa where he had moved dellem associate inc. . . wanting me to go to college. . . hum, http://www.dellem.com/  . . . lol. . . wow scobey still has it up there. .

YES JOURNALS, lol, since 1980 when . . . dellem started, and i died. . . what a trip is that! And back then, I journalled a ton before my first degree. . . as I came to Tampa for College because I wanted KIDS, and could not raise a child the WAY I wanted as a Handyman. I needed a professional degree, so I could work from home like at dellem, and spend all my time with my kids.

Obviously, I wrote a lot after that first degree. . . Finished it and got married ASAP!  But what about all the others?  Heck my last degree was 5 months ago now, . . . And again I learned a TON from my kids, as I wrote up for my teaching portfolio.  Like my Son's first question to me was about E=mc2. . . Explain that!

c) The mathematical and physical conception of the integration of Einstein's Equation is considered, whereby the uniform distribution of matter and energy transformations are recognized as universal and continuous throughout space and time is envisioned.
i. This may or may not include the specific mathematical understandings of integration including:

1. The continuous dynamics of energy and matter transferring from particles to waves representing the first integral (Fig.2, 40) capturing the energy changing zero to infinity. . .
2. The continuous dynamics exhibited at different vibrations and intensities for each type of energy as particles and waves. . . in transition and equilibrium which constitutes matter shown in the second integral (Fig.2, 60) of matter changing zero to infinity. . 
3. The continuous dynamics exhibited at different densities and speeds for each type of matter. . . place and time with the third integral (Fig.2, 80) showing time changing zero to infinity. . . . 
4. Thus, this evolution represent the continuous dynamics exhibited at every possible time frame. Time and space are both elastic and relative so allowing the conceptions to leap beyond time into future, past, and present enhance this method. . . we don't need to go or do anything, but the "conception" and understanding of energy (Fig.2, 40) as both particle and wave, gives us control over changing matter (Fig.2, 60) throughout our time (Fig.2, 80) . . . Shifting the Vibration of NOW, by changing the Vibration of Energy. . . which moves and exists at all levels and times at once. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK restart and I’m doing it right now, everything‘s gonna be clear as can be and if you have any questions get a change resolved immediately ... everybody’s got to carry their own weight I’m gonna make this happen; it’s gonna happen really fast!
Trust God
Thanks Jesus,hold on tight!

Labels

EDX-101 (2) Flash (2) pamama (2)